High quality, low cost, compact laser continuous form printer.
Quick Tech Summary
- Production speeds up to 116 IPM.
- High quality 600 DPI output.
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
- Standard internal powered output stacker.
InfoPrint® 75 is a new laser printer that provide the document sequence integrity of continuous form printing in a compact footprint backed by around-the-clock service. For documents that must remain in page sequence, the InfoPrint® 75 can print invoices, picking slips, labels or mailings with the high throughput of a continuous form printer. This entry-level continuous form printer feature ease of loading for box fanfold forms and easy unloading from a power stacker. The highly reliable tractor feed paper path can print forms formatted in 1-up landscape format or 2-up portrait format with a simple adjustment in the paper path. The print speeds range from 75 impressions per minute up to 116 impressions per minute,¹ providing very efficient operation. Print output is at 600 DPI, providing superb clarity on text, graphics and sharply defined barcodes. The InfoPrint® 75 is backed by InfoPrint Availability Services that can be tailored to your operating requirements. This printer is Energy Star Compliant and support an energy-efficient operation.
InfoPrint® 75 provide high-quality continuous form printing in a small footprint and low cost of operation.
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or .84 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages of PostScript and PCL.
- Broad range of service offerings including 7×24 coverage.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.